Impellers and housings are subject to strong wear and tear by tobacco dust particles. Standard impellers can be worn out after 1.500 hours only. The improved TMQS impeller provides a significantly longer service, thus giving a fast return of investment of the conversion cost. In addition, measurable noise reduction is achieved. The conversion kit blower consists of a pre-assembled cast iron blower including adaption material and an improved impeller wheel which replaces the old aluminium blower. It also includes an additional support for any VE 70 / 80 / 90 (with small hopper and existing foot). Wear and heat development are reduced to a very large extent.
- Fast return on investment
- Optimized operational security
- Enhanced wear resistance and long service intervals
- Reduced storage costs. Universal application in various machine types
- Noise reduction compared to standard blower